Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1, 2008


Obviously, there are risks to continuing to interact with the world. No matter how careful you are. But if we isolate ourselves completely, why are we even continuing on at all? Besides, being careful is no guarantee of safety. Look at John. I got a flyer in the mail today for a playgroup, meeting three times a week (afternoons, obviously), and I just can't decide what to do about it. Even before the city got all nutty, I had a hard time with all that Mommy and Me crap. But we do need to get out, especially the kids. John has already been compromised -- it could easily happen to me, too, and it would be good to have people to call. Just in case. There is nothing quite so scary as a large group of women, however. Even normal women. Especially normal women, maybe. I don't know. The playgroup starts Feb 15, so I'll have to decide soon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: